Dale Paretovich, owner, founder and operator of Hot Spring NZ gives infallible advice to consumers about what to weigh up if you’re considering a spa pool or swim spa for the home this year.
COST VS. FUNCTION: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CHOOSE A SPA POOL.
“Spa pools are a coveted object for the home; an enticing way to relax at the end of the day, a place to rejuvenate, to enhance wellness and to enjoy quality time with the family.
Unlike pools, spas have the benefit of being smaller, often fitting into areas a traditional pool wouldn’t, and offering a wealth of other possibilities including massage (with the right models), and health benefits.”
Plug n Play technology
- No additional wiring or plumbing required.
Simply fill up your spa pool, plug it into any standard 240v, 10amp outlet (2kw heater) and enjoy!
- Smart manufacturing brings you a more affordable spa without compromising quality Read more
1. Use your Spa Pool regularly to reap the therapeutic benefits of warm water immersion. In addition to helping you relax, it can improve blood flow, experience relief from gravity, reduce swelling and compress muscles to relieve fatigue & reduce stress & anxiety.
Brisbane Spa Super Centre is your one stop spa shop - offering unbeatable prices on spas and a large range of spa products, and expert advice.
We are passionate about our product and providing great service - exceeding our customer's expectations is our aim!
From the blog
- Spa Pool Running Costs
- THE DAILY ROUTINE
- How To Choose A Spa Pool – Interview with Dale Paretovich
- Learn about the Freeflow Difference
- How to increase overall Wellness with a Spa Pool.
- Did you know, using your spa pool daily counts as exercise?
- Regular home Spa use has been proven to help decrease Anxiety, Stress and Muscle Tension.
- Hot Tip Tuesday – How to clean your spa filter
- Portable Spa Fencing Regulations
- OPTIONAL HOT TUB ENTERTAINMENT ACCESSORIES