1. Use your Spa Pool regularly to reap the therapeutic benefits of warm water immersion. In addition to helping you relax, it can improve blood flow, experience relief from gravity, reduce swelling and compress muscles to relieve fatigue & reduce stress & anxiety.
Yes we are telling the truth!
A study that investigated the effect of a hot bath on blood sugar control (an important measure of metabolic fitness) and on energy expended (number of calories burned) found that spending time in the warm water of a spa pool lowers blood pressure and inflammation, increases metabolism, and burns 140 calories in 30 minutes, which is the equivalent of a 30-minute walk. Read more
We live in a busy, often demanding world. On a good day, we handle our family and work responsibilities with ease; on a bad day our lives can feel overwhelming and make us anxious. We don’t always know how to deal with anxiety, but if you own a spa, a calming soak can be a great way to start.
HOME SPA CONVENIENCE CAN HELP YOU DISCOVER HOW TO DEAL WITH ANXIETY
Stress can reduce our quality of life. Anxiety affects a wide range of people and is often associated with muscle tension. While handling small amounts of stress can be easy, when confronted with too many demands, the resulting anxiety can feel defeating. Often, it helps to just take a break, be alone in a quiet place away from the distractions of technology and the demands of work, family, and friends. When you take time to unwind your mind, you’re able to think more clearly and focus on your own needs rather than those of others.
Regular spa pool use requires regular spa pool maintenance. This includes cleaning spa filters on a regular schedule.
Cleaning your filter regularly will ensure the best performance for a clean spa with cleaner water. Keeping filters clean will also extend the life of the filter and it will be obvious when it is time to replace them by looking out for signs of wear and tear. If it is discoloured of has worn rubber, it may need to be replaced.
How to clean you filters
Turn off the power to your spa pool, open the filter lid and remove the filter or filters.
There are a few methods for cleaning your spa filter.
- Use a hose to rinse the filter
- Use filter spray or degreaser, then rinse with a hose
- Soak the filter in filter spray or degreaser overnight and then rinse with a hose.
Put the filters back in the filter box and turn on the power to your spa pool.
For high use spa goers, we recommend cleaning filters every 1 – 2 weeks!
Portable pools and spas now need to comply with the pool safety laws.
Children can drown in portable pools and spas—the water doesn’t need to be deep. The pool safety laws are aimed at stopping this tragic loss of life.
From 30 November 2015, all pool fences and barriers must comply with current pool safety laws.
Brisbane Spa Super Centre is your one stop spa shop - offering unbeatable prices on spas and a large range of spa products, and expert advice.
We are passionate about our product and providing great service - exceeding our customer's expectations is our aim!
From the blog
- How to increase overall Wellness with a Spa Pool.
- Did you know, using your spa pool daily counts as exercise?
- Regular home Spa use has been proven to help decrease Anxiety, Stress and Muscle Tension.
- Hot Tip Tuesday – How to clean your spa filter
- Portable Spa Fencing Regulations
- OPTIONAL HOT TUB ENTERTAINMENT ACCESSORIES
- The Home Show – FRI 8 to SUN 10 SEPTEMBER 2017
- Spa vs Pool
- Gold Coast Expo 2017
- Why you need a spa pool…