When it comes to backyard relaxation and recreation, many people assume that a pool is the obvious choice. However, there are many benefits to buying a spa over a pool that you may not have considered. Here are just a few reasons why a spa may be the better investment for your home:
- Lower cost: One of the biggest benefits of buying a spa over a pool is the cost. Spas are typically much cheaper to purchase and install than pools, and they require less maintenance and upkeep over time. This makes them a more affordable option for homeowners who want to enjoy the benefits of a backyard water feature without breaking the bank.
- Smaller size: Spas are also much smaller than pools, which makes them a great option for homeowners with limited outdoor space. Even if you have a small backyard or patio, you can still enjoy the benefits of a pool without sacrificing too much space. Check out the Hot Spring Spa Pool Range.
- More versatile: Spas are also more versatile than pools in terms of their use. While pools are primarily used for swimming and water-based activities, spas can be used for relaxation, hydrotherapy, and even exercise. Spas come with built-in massage jets and other features that can help soothe sore muscles and promote overall wellness. Some larger spas allow for swimming and extensive exercise. Check out the Fastlane Pools Swim Spa Range.
- Year-round use: Unlike pools, spas can be used year-round in most climates. Even in colder weather, a spa can provide a warm and relaxing retreat that you can enjoy with friends and family.
- Lower maintenance: Spas require much less maintenance than pools, which makes them a great option for busy homeowners who don’t want to spend a lot of time and money on upkeep. Spas are also typically easier to clean and sanitize than pools, which can help to prevent the growth of bacteria and other harmful organisms. Hot Spring® are devoted to making your spa pool ownership as easy as possible. The exclusive FreshWater™ Salt Water System provides better water for less hassle. Natural-feeling water with less chemicals and no harsh odours. Save money and conserve water by reducing water changes. Save time maintaining your spa with automatic chlorine generation. *Available on all Highlife® & Limelight® spa pools.
- Energy efficiency: Hot Spring® spa pools are designed with energy-efficiency in mind, which can help to reduce your utility bills and lower your overall environmental impact. Learn more about the energy-efficiency features of Hot Spring® spa pools.
In conclusion, buying a spa over a pool can be a smart investment for homeowners who want to enjoy the benefits of a backyard water feature without the high cost and maintenance requirements of a pool. If you’re considering purchasing a spa for your home, enquire with our experts today!