AQUASPA SPA SANITISER 5L
Some key features;
- a non-chlorine sanitiser that is approved for use in residential spas and hot tubs;
- is specially formulated to prevent the growth of various pathogens that can cause disease;
- it contains neither chlorine nor bromine. The Sanitiser may be used without any of the inherent side effects usually associated with chlorine or bromine cleaning systems such as unpleasant odours, sticky residue and sore eyes
- is ideal for allergy sufferers including those who suffer from asthma or sensitive skin
- it creates the feeling that you are in a natural spring
- is gentle on your skin and hair. The creation of freshness provides a sense of total wellbeing.
- it eliminates chemical fumes that are otherwise ingested with the use of non-natural, chlorine and bromine based cleaning systems
- it allows easy and economical maintenance of your spa with once a week dosing for normal conditions
- it can be used in all types of spa finishes
- is compatible with ozone generators and ionisers
- it has no detrimental effect on heaters thus giving longer heater life
- is compatible with all recognised spa equipment, such as heaters and pumps, allowing manufactures warranties to remain in force
- it allows your spa to be balanced according to builders or manufacturers’ recommendations.
- is non-foaming meaning that it will not block filters, not leave a mess on the spa walls, not cause the heater to corrode and will not damage clothing, towels or hair.
Now available in 500mls, 2.5L and 5L containers